Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Wedding

















We had so much fun at the wedding!!!! Max and Grady did good they both got into their pj's and hung out with the fam. Bianca got Grady to sleep (not even around for a full 24 hours and she had already taken over!!) The program was so fantastic I can't believe how quiet the boys stayed (we brought movies, toys crayons, more toys, snacks...............)and I still can't believe how much I cried!!!!! All of the speeches were very very sweet!!!! Kobe is a very lucky little boy he has the greatest mom & dad ever!!! Then when I thought all of the cries were finished Camey got up and sang to David..........She is so amazing!! Great Score Dave!!! Pa & Mahka took the babies back to the hotel and we stayed and helped David and Camey celebrate!! After the wedding we took a shuttle to our hotel (so much fun) then we had a pizza party...................I had my family together all of them even Cory and Bianca I could not have asked for a better day!!!!!!
We finally got to have "cousin" pictures taken, our Nan had us go to Sears EVERY Christmas and we realized its been about 12 years since the last one was taken.....sorry Nan

No comments:

My Blog List

The growing McDougall family............

About Me

Prince albert, Saskatchewan, Canada

Max McDougall

Max McDougall

Grady McDougall

Grady McDougall