Monday, September 29, 2008

A bearer of good things










Cousin David got married this weekend.........what a fantastic weekend it so great to be with the whole family I just wished it happened more often!!!!! Max was their ring bearer it went better than I expected still not great but he is 2 and the ceremony was during nap time and he hasn't learnt his inside voice and doesn't like to sit still on a good day!!!!!!!! Auntie Cory and cousin Bianca have been here since late Friday night so I have had loads of help!!! The boys also got to be with their other cousins Thomas and Lauren, it was so very cute to see them together, Im such a loser but I got all emotional seeing them all together if only we all lived in the same place!!! Congrats Dave & Camey!!!!!

No comments:

My Blog List

The growing McDougall family............

About Me

Prince albert, Saskatchewan, Canada

Max McDougall

Max McDougall

Grady McDougall

Grady McDougall