Monday, May 25, 2009

Moose Jaw



We went to Moose Jaw this weekend for my uncles wedding. It was fantastic!!! What a great road trip!!! I can't wait to go again ANYWHERE the boys were great!! Max danced his heart out at the wedding it was soooo cute, they were both a hit!!!!! Moose Jaw is a beautiful city it has one of the greatest parks we've ever been too. My mom and dad drove us in their mini van (it has a dvd player very smart pa & mahka!) I only wish we had more time to travel, maybe next time!!! This post isnt organized but Ill keep posting photos of the wedding, it was one of the sweetest weddings Ive been to!!!! Congrats Debbie & Darryl














No comments:

My Blog List

The growing McDougall family............

About Me

Prince albert, Saskatchewan, Canada

Max McDougall

Max McDougall

Grady McDougall

Grady McDougall