Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Max



Max is just over 3 and he is now a big boy, sort of!!! There are days when he tells us he is a big boy like Tate (his bestest friend, his cousin Tate) he doesn't want diapers and he plays very nice with Grady!! THe potty training thing has its good days and bad!!! We might just have Grady potty trained as well (I've been using him to show Max but now I think Grady is catching on!!!) Max is so very smart and curious, he is already asking about the difference between boys and girls wow.... I wasn't ready for that, but one night he asked me where my beans were??????? I had to explain, I guess I didn't do a very good job because he followed Kim into a bathroom to see what kind she was............Max does not forget a thing!!!!!!! He has an amazing memory!!! His golf swing looks better than Tiger's, he can really hit the ball its amazing I also do have to say that he also loves crafting!!!! He will sit and glue and cut for over an hour he loves painting and playing with play dough, if I can't have barbies I at least have to have play dough!!!!! I asked him if he has a girlfriend and yesterday it was Sofie and today it is Brooke, you lucky girls!!!!!
Every night before he sleeps I ask him if he had a good day and what his favorite part was most nights he says the airplane ride, we have been home from Palm Springs since March 2nd, it melts my heart that he loved it so much!!! He can't wait to go on an airplane again!!!!!
THe other day the 4 of us were laying in bed watching tv and he spook up and said "it so nice we are all together even Grady" yep he melts my heart little things like that make up the the 25 time outs he had the day before. I love you Max xoxoxox

No comments:

My Blog List

The growing McDougall family............

About Me

Prince albert, Saskatchewan, Canada

Max McDougall

Max McDougall

Grady McDougall

Grady McDougall