Friday, March 6, 2009

Sea World.........
























































I loved Sea World, I will go back again and again!!!! I fell in love with those dolphins and whales they are amazing!!! So cute they look like they are smiling!! Im sure we missed half of the park but 5 hours was all we could do, Grady even had a little nap I had to wake him up for the Shamu show!!! He did miss seeing Cody Maverick and Big Z and we even saw Tank Evans.............I cant believe how close we were to a dolphin it was so awesome!!!! Max wanted to go in sooooooooo bad!!!!!!! There is a Elmo theatre there and we got to go to a 4D movie, very cool, we all had to wear 3D glasses, it took a little while for Grady to get it but at the part where Cookie monster breaks a big cookie Grady was reaching out and trying to grab a piece so very cute he's are own little cookie monster!!!! Max asked me 10 times today to go on a plane he wants us to go to the airport! We have created a monster (YES now it won't be just me beggin to get on a plane and get out of here when its cold and ugly!!!!! ) So Max would like airmiles for his birthday.........

No comments:

My Blog List

The growing McDougall family............

About Me

Prince albert, Saskatchewan, Canada

Max McDougall

Max McDougall

Grady McDougall

Grady McDougall