Friday, March 6, 2009

San Diego Zoo




























































































The biggest Zoo in the world, no kidding I can't believe how sore I was from walking around that place!!! (Its too big) I am on the road to conquering my fear of heights, I don't want the boys to have that so I went on the stupid gondala that goes across the Zoo, yes it was very beautiful but wow, I was freakin out!!!!!!!!! So I went to the top of the Calgary tower and stood on the stupid glass and looked down (almost puked) in November and now the stupid Zoo ride, I think Im doing very well!!!! All in all it was a very good time!!!! I'm very sure we missed ALOT but it's just way to big to do in a day!!! Also the beach was screaming our names!!!!

No comments:

My Blog List

The growing McDougall family............

About Me

Prince albert, Saskatchewan, Canada

Max McDougall

Max McDougall

Grady McDougall

Grady McDougall