Thursday, September 18, 2008

the new board..........






yes I am a very crazy mom I bought this skate board for a photo shoot I want to do and Max fell in love!!!!! So did Grady but that is because Grady is into EVERYTHING, as we speak he is pushing a little chair around to get at Max's leftovers and I have caught him twice today trying to climb the stairs he is out of control everyone doubted his crawling and now look at him......ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I get gates, harnesses and helmets now!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I have 2 boys and a skate board, hockey sticks golf clubs...........................
Grady and Zoe are seriously fighting over Max's scraps from supper right now.....

No comments:

My Blog List

The growing McDougall family............

About Me

Prince albert, Saskatchewan, Canada

Max McDougall

Max McDougall

Grady McDougall

Grady McDougall