We are starting to potty train Max and we are trying all angels I even got Grady to wear gitchies and pee a little bit on the potty. I keep this up and maybe Grady will be potty trained first he doesn't know how to tell me to go away yet or to freak out when we put cool Lightning McQueen gitchies.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
McBaby Photos
The growing McDougall family............
About Me
- McDougall's
- Prince albert, Saskatchewan, Canada
Max McDougall
Grady McDougall
Blog Archive
-
▼
08
(233)
-
▼
May
(34)
- Heart Melting Stuff
- Relay for Life
- Jump for My Love
- Up Right
- Duck Launch
- My little Gymnists
- Eat my boy Eat
- Mr. Potatoe head
- Ant Bully
- Who wears short shorts??
- Watch Out
- Big Brother
- mmm mm went the little green frog
- Swiss Family McDougall
- Which way to the beach
- Come on baby light my fire
- Go fly a kite
- I'm so Lucky it hurts!!!
- The Great Outdoors
- Max Holmes
- Mothers Day
- Max Woods
- Bird Watching
- These pretzels are making me thirsty
- Monkey
- can I play too?
- I think I might have a hockey player on my hands....
- More fish
- Beautiful or what!?!?!?!
- What a sweetie!!!!
- Safety First
- Peek a boo
- The man of the house now
- Thelma & Louise
-
▼
May
(34)
No comments:
Post a Comment