Thursday, May 8, 2008

Monkey



This little monkey has a huge backyard and a playroom with loads of toys and this is where I catch him, is he trying to drive me crazy?!?!?! Stupid stairs!! I have to say I'm surprised it took him this long to put his legs thru!!! we have been here since end of November and he was a dare devil long before that!!! So lets just hope he picks his sand box tomorrow instead of running with scissors.............plus Grady almost fell off the change table last night, you know how people say "I only turned my head for a second!" well..........thanks for keeping me on my toes boys! I hope my heart can take the next 20 years! I've been thinking about hockey and I think we should stick to golf and Harry Potter clubs!!

No comments:

My Blog List

The growing McDougall family............

About Me

Prince albert, Saskatchewan, Canada

Max McDougall

Max McDougall

Grady McDougall

Grady McDougall

Blog Archive