Friday, February 7, 2014

Our Home away from Home

My dreams are all coming true!!! I have my beautiful little men and now a place at the lake is being built for me to make millions of memories with my family and friends!!! I am a lake addict and anyone who knows me knows this is true!! We are so lucky to have found a lot and so lucky that we are building a cabin! I still think its just a dream every time I go there it gets more and more real!!! And harder and harder to leave!! This is the first winter in history that I haven't hated and I believe it is because of our cabin!! I want to go ice fishing, I want to learn how to skate at Sunset Bay, I want to be in my cozy clothes locked in the cabin drinking wine and playing board games with the boys!!! I can not wait for our first night!!!












































No comments:

My Blog List

The growing McDougall family............

About Me

Prince albert, Saskatchewan, Canada

Max McDougall

Max McDougall

Grady McDougall

Grady McDougall