Saturday, January 18, 2014

A New Year

I can't believe it is been so long since I have blogged, its also a new years resolution along with sleeping better going to the gym more and eating better.........easier said then done! I started watching Gossip Girl on Netflix and I stay up late every night watching because I cant help myself!!! So its Gossip Girls fault Im not sleeping very good!!! I havent been to the gym at all this year and to be honest not much at the end of last year so thats all my fault I just don't know why its so hard I know how great its going to feel I know how much better I eat once I work out and I sleep better but yet I wont even look at my running shoes..........so this morning I put my sorels on and went for a walk with my men, its a start!!





No comments:

My Blog List

The growing McDougall family............

About Me

Prince albert, Saskatchewan, Canada

Max McDougall

Max McDougall

Grady McDougall

Grady McDougall