Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mothers Day

Mothers Day started on Wednesday Grady sang me a song and gave me "breakfast in bed" then Mark got home on Saturday and the boys asked if Sunday could be fathers day instead. Max did have a gift from school for me and he was so proud to give it to me!!!! Plus Sunday morning he ran outside and hand picked flowers for me, you know you are a mom of beautiful love muffins when dandelions bring you to tears!!!!!! Mark brought the boys shirts that say I love mom (my fav!!!!) So of course I had them both wear their shirts on Sunday I didnt let it get to me when Max covered his shirt when we went to BP's!!! I was so very spoiled!!! I am everyday!! Hopefully soon my 3rd love muffin will arrive!!!!













No comments:

My Blog List

The growing McDougall family............

About Me

Prince albert, Saskatchewan, Canada

Max McDougall

Max McDougall

Grady McDougall

Grady McDougall