Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The last Belly

Since this is my last "belly" I got the boys to make a cast of my belly. I have been so sad thinking this is the last time I will feel a little baby grow and kick inside of me it is the most amazing experience and I am so very lucky Ive been able to do it 3 times!!!!! Seriously Im growing a human being inside of me it is an indescribable privlage that I knew I needed to do one more time and here I am days away from meeting my 3rd love muffin!!! Still so very hard to close this chapter and move on!!!! all moms know what I mean! dont get me wrong Im the size of a house and Im worried if a sharp object goes near my shins they may explode, I havent walked normal for months! I dont even know what my toes look like anymore and sleeping isnt something I do because I pee every 10 min, I actually need to be pushed out of bed now! but I will miss all of that and more, more than anything!!! I will treasure each stretch mark for the rest of my life!!!
The boys think paper macheing my belly is a greatest messiest idea and loved doing it and now we have painted it and will put it up in the babies room so we can always remember. As we were painting Max told me I dont have to be sad about not feeling him kick anymore once he is here we can put him in the belly cast and watch him kick, after I collected myself I told him it was the greatest idea EVER!!!!

















No comments:

My Blog List

The growing McDougall family............

About Me

Prince albert, Saskatchewan, Canada

Max McDougall

Max McDougall

Grady McDougall

Grady McDougall