Friday, August 5, 2011

Yes the Fair is in town










Does he look like Mark or what?!?!?!?





In the $5 hole just like that his face was perfect I know I will see that look a million more times!!! He is saving his $5 for his dad!!!

Grady's puck that he wasn't suppose to have bounced in the $5 hole and then out 





Grady's fav horses he said they are brothers! 



thanks to Max there is proof that I was really at the fair 

Ok thats my camera please give it back




It pays to be nice Max asked her what her horses name was and both boys were offered a ride!! Thank you # 6 




I am so scared of heights my love for Max and Grady is slowly getting rid of it 

sort of 

I have no idea how Im still not stuck in this slide!!!! 






If you ask people what is their favorite part of the fair 90% of people answer eating!!!! 


I forgot to tell the boys the fair was on mainly because I was hoping we didn't have to go at all I could have bought them alot of lego or fishing tackle or anything for that matter but..........to see there faces as I passed Rona and Max spotted the ferris wheel was priceless the LOVED it!!!!! Yes it was Grady yesterday afternoon screaming I"I don't want to go, I don't want to go!!!!!!!!!" great entrance baaaadddd exit oh well maybe next year we will be out of town!!! 

No comments:

My Blog List

The growing McDougall family............

About Me

Prince albert, Saskatchewan, Canada

Max McDougall

Max McDougall

Grady McDougall

Grady McDougall