Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Update













It doesn't feel like spring but it has to be close!! The boys are ready for it!!! They need to be outside........we can't wait to get into our backyard with no snow!!!!

Max is getting very close to 40 lbs finally he is 36 lbs he is very excited because that means no more big car seat!!!!. He is loving school and by the sounds of it doing really well only a couple of timeouts the teacher doesn't tell us he does! I can not get over his memory its amazing. I told him that we are going to Montana this summer and he asked if we have to put our shoes in a bucket I asked a few more questions and figured out that he remembered putting his shoes in a bucket at the airport on the way to Palm Springs that was over a year ago?!?!? He can watch a movie once and remember specific details and he can finish lines in his books..........yes Im braggin he is so smart!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yet does not listen to me and can not remember my requests of not fighting with his brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh they fight so much I could cry what the hell why do they do this it drives me nuts it ALWAYs and I mean AlWays ends in one of them crying like crazy so why do they do it?????????????????????????????
Grady my little storm!!!! He is also getting close to 40lbs but isn't as concerned about the car-seat situation he is obsessed with dinosaurs its all he wants to play with read about and watch we have seen Ice Age 3 a million times!!!!! Grady has perfected his roar.........also has collected about 20 dinosaurs which he HAS to sleep with at least 3 they are hard plastic I have to wait till he is sleeping and go pull them out..........he LOVES to hold up his dinosaurs to a picture of one, its a big deal. He has also mentioned to us that he is going to kiss a girl, a friend at daycare she has changed daycares so I guess we won't have to give the "talk" just yet! He is the most cuddliest little man out there but beware the roar..........he loves his brother so much! stills bites him on the occasion but says sorry so.....potty training isn't going well he isn't a big fan of going pee on the potty during "Buck with the dinosaurs" (Ice Age) well we will work on that (look out Dr. Seuss I used alot of W 's there) Grady's fav line lately is "I'll kick you in the beans" or "hug a" He also is way too smart!!!! He has the most wonderful sense of humor!!! Ask him to tell you a knock knock joke!!!
My men the loves of my life (you too Mark) they keep me crazy and busy and pretty tired but I really wouldn't have it any other way!!!!!!!! As I just yelled up stairs "go to bed or I'm shutting your door" it sometimes works.....don't worry Grama I only shut it for 2 min......I love them thats what I was saying, Max and I have a deal even though he is really big now he still lets me hold him for 1 min a day (what a tight wad) Grady tells me Im the best mom ever gotta love it!!!!!!!!!! I really could have more, the bad days don't even make a dent compared to the good ones!!!! Grady just yelled " I have to go poop" so we went to the bathroom and he did it and then told me his poop looked like his orca.....I also didn't know there was a orca whale Grady did, very embarrassing, we were at the dr office and I had bought Grady some whales and dolphins and when the whale fell on the floor he yelled "my orca, my orca" I looked at the other patiently waiting people and said with a laugh " I have no idea where he got that from whale?!?!?!?" what a loser!!!!! Anyways Grady just reminded me well Grady's poop just reminded me of how much I have to learn, thanks Diego!!!

No comments:

My Blog List

The growing McDougall family............

About Me

Prince albert, Saskatchewan, Canada

Max McDougall

Max McDougall

Grady McDougall

Grady McDougall