Sunday, March 28, 2010

Grady, Grady, Grady........





Well there isn't much I can say but he is always full of surprises and really freakin fast, I turned for 2 seconds to help Max and left Grady at the table for 2 seconds with all the dye from decorating Easter eggs and well it was EVERYWHERE so thats why he lost his clothes then again for 2 seconds I was putting a load of laundry in and I heard the door shut................Anyways he was wearing yellow boots and the cutest big boy gitchis I could resist he loves umbrellas but with Gradys track record I really should hide alot from him and I guess we should either start locking the doors or always have clothes on him?!?!?!?!

No comments:

My Blog List

The growing McDougall family............

About Me

Prince albert, Saskatchewan, Canada

Max McDougall

Max McDougall

Grady McDougall

Grady McDougall