Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Winter maybe isn't that bad









I so wish I could have heard Max on the radio that night and I can't wait to tell Grady when hes older how horrible he was the night the Olympic torch was in PA the torch was 3ft away from us and he was screaming for chocolate and gum oh well I guess we will wait another 20years for the same experience..... I will never forget how central looked that night I so hope we can see that again. The street was so packed and the concert was awesome!!!! Thousands of people all crammed downtown it was awesome!!! Just think Ottawa gets that every year way bigger!!!!!

Now that the weather has been better we have been LOVIN the backyard, we had a fire going over the weekend we got to go sledding and skating it was a perfect weekend!!!!!


And whats up with Grady's new squish face???????? Its so damn cute!!!

No comments:

My Blog List

The growing McDougall family............

About Me

Prince albert, Saskatchewan, Canada

Max McDougall

Max McDougall

Grady McDougall

Grady McDougall