Friday, March 22, 2013

February

I am very bad at blogging lately So here is February.......we had a day outside and now that I look at all of the photos I realize it has been the only day outside we really enjoyed!!!!! Valentines Day was the best I had a candle lit dinner with my boys it was perfect!! We had a break from the house and went with Mark to North Battleford Im sure you heard about it because that was all they could talk about!! Im glad we didnt spend $5000 on a trip when swimming in North Battleford, sleeping in a hotel and eating at Burger King made them the happiest boys in the world!!!! Simple!!!! 













































































No comments:

My Blog List

The growing McDougall family............

About Me

Prince albert, Saskatchewan, Canada

Max McDougall

Max McDougall

Grady McDougall

Grady McDougall