Tuesday, April 17, 2012

family and Belly Photos

Thanks to my gorgeous friend Lindsay I am finally in some photos and now have such an amazing treasure of my last pregnancy (TEAR, TEAR, TEAR) I love the photos so much and will make a point of  doing it more often!! The boys grow so quick Max is 6 already 6!! Grady will be in kindergarden in the fall.......... and we havent had a photo together for almost 2 years!!! thats horrible! At my work family photos are every residents most prized possession, its their memories to look back on so I need to promise not to put that stuff off!! Anyways here are some of the fantastic photos by LindsayRaePhotography.





















www.lindsayraephotography.com

No comments:

My Blog List

The growing McDougall family............

About Me

Prince albert, Saskatchewan, Canada

Max McDougall

Max McDougall

Grady McDougall

Grady McDougall