Monday, September 26, 2011

4 Years ago..............Happy Birthday my Beautiful Boy!!!


4 years ago Grady mark mcdougall was born!!!
Happy birthday love muffin
How is it possible that this was 4 years ago..........





I think I wished for the baby to come quickly one too many times. As of Wednesday I thought I was going to be pregnant for ever!!!!!! I woke up Thursday morning on a mission I walked to Tim Horton's and Kim picked me up I did the rest of the cleaning and the laundry and wished and begged for contractions. At about 4pm some pains started and at that point I knew these were the real ones, it all came back to me way too fast. Mark and I went to the Dr. @ 5pm to see if all was well and at the beginning of the app. he said it looked like a couple of days still by the time our app. was over he told me to be ready for that night. My contractions were back to back. I thought I was going to tuff it out a home till late and then we head over to the hospital. Mark and I were at admitting by 7:30pm and my contractions were 2 mins apart. By the time we got settled in the delivery room I was 7cm and really scared and really hoping (praying begging, wishing) that I could have an epidural. I'm sure Mark's hands are still sore!!!!!! I never knew what pain really was until that night I don't know how I did it?!?!?! I had fantastic support thank god. Not even 12 hours ago I was trying to rush everything and there I was that night trying desperately to slow things down.


At 10:52pm Grady Mark McDougall was born, 8lbs 6oz. I'm sure that everyone in the west hill heard me because still today I don't have a voice........It was worth every ounce of pain and yes I would do it again (if Mark learns how to administer a epidural)


I am the luckiest women in the world I am surrounded by the cutest, sweetest boys ever

No comments:

My Blog List

The growing McDougall family............

About Me

Prince albert, Saskatchewan, Canada

Max McDougall

Max McDougall

Grady McDougall

Grady McDougall