Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween













Well this year was a bit different, the weather for one was so much better than last year!!! We went to a awesome Halloween party in the afternoon then went trick or treatin! Max asked me if he could go like big kids and go to houses he didn't know and only walk no car rides! I guess the getting dragged around wasn't really what they wanted so I waited on the sidewalk and they with their pillow cases went to the door yes I was the loser mom with tears in my eyes just because they are really trick or treating, Max never even looks back just goes up to the door says trick or treat Grady is behind yelling Happy Halloween then you hear a thank you! Then my favorite part looks at me then the pillow case then goes "yesssss!!! next house!!!! come on mom!" Grady didn't come home with much because I think he ate after each house......then we were very lucky to go to friends for supper and after supper the moms got to relax and all the boys went out for round 2 Max and Grady wanted to trick or treat in the dark............why are they growing up??????? Luckily Max and Grady have agreed to trade in their candy (Max almost filled his pillow case and as a mom I would have to take one for the team and eat and eat so...)

First question this morning......."Mom is it still Halloween???" "What?!? 364 sleeps!?!?!?"

No comments:

My Blog List

The growing McDougall family............

About Me

Prince albert, Saskatchewan, Canada

Max McDougall

Max McDougall

Grady McDougall

Grady McDougall