Monday, September 27, 2010

September




























Wow its almost October Ive been a horrible blogger!!!! Well our September has been very busy we started the month off by going to the lake one last time (tear) we went to Emma and off roaded to Murry Point campground. Me and the boys set up and got out the real lego I had a glass of wine and we played actually just played all afternoon and night. It was perfect the sun was setting on us (yes actual sun) the lego I realized is like poly pockets for boys (I was worried Id never get a chance to play with them) it was great the boys lasted for hours no fights...........Shanny came to visit us and grama and grampa even came for a sleepover. We were so very lucky we even got a firework show!!! Well then it started to rain and rain and rain..............we didnt leave the trailer the furnace got a major work out Im sure then I was anxious to go home now I would trade that in a heart beat oh well I read a book a whole book it has been 4 years since Ive had the opportunity I had forgotten how much I loved it!! So we have parked the trailer and said our good byes till May (tear tear)
The boys both started school, Max returning as one of the big kids and Grady his first day of school! Both of the boys are doing very well!! Max goes Monday to friday and Grady Mon, Wed and Fri. Both look forward to going each time.
We celebrated my birthday I told the boys to tell people that Im 20 and they do its perfect!!! And today is Grady's 3rd birthday and Im sad shouldn't I be happy???? Im sad that 3 years would go by so fast and why are the boys growing so fast. We had some family over yesterday to celebrate we had a fish fry outside the weather has been awesome (don't worry I just knocked on wood) all the kids got to play outside together and we sent them home with their own fish (ya that makes us hypocrites ) It was great thank you everyone!!!!
Now for October.................

No comments:

My Blog List

The growing McDougall family............

About Me

Prince albert, Saskatchewan, Canada

Max McDougall

Max McDougall

Grady McDougall

Grady McDougall