Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Break Water

We were so lucky to be at Waskesui for 2 weeks so was so fantastic crusin around!!! It was very windy which meant no bugs!!! Which meant waves the boys are amazed by them and calm so how????? We chilled on the beach listening to the waves and playing in the sand, I will cherish these moments so much with the boys it was so special and so awesome to be away from "it all" and just enjoying my beautiful boys, no laundry no work no computer.......just the smell of hawaiian tropics the feeling of the warm wind and the sound of my little men playing together can it get any better........................it always does!!!!!! Thats how luck I am!!!



No comments:

My Blog List

The growing McDougall family............

About Me

Prince albert, Saskatchewan, Canada

Max McDougall

Max McDougall

Grady McDougall

Grady McDougall