Thursday, April 22, 2010

Soccer training camp


We have been lovin this weather soooo much!!!!!!! The boys would live outside!! Both boys are so lucky they will both be playing soccer this summer, Max starts next week and Grady starts at the beginning of May should be quite the event!!!! Max was born for sports he is crazy for anything he loves when we give him "training" he loves anything that has anything to do with "team" and usually whatever Tate is doing!!!! Grady is obsessed with dinosaurs!!! He loves to play soccer or hockey or golf but we have to take breaks to look at his dinosaurs, take pictures of them or let out a couple of Roars.........Last night I got them to ask Mark for ice cream perks of the little ones, I can say "well I guess so if thats what you guys really want to do I guess Ill come along".....chocolate chip cook dough!!!!!!!! Yes. So my plan back fired Max asked for the ice cream Mark took the bait all was going great then he came up to me and said sorry mom I promise we can go for ice cream tomorrow I have to go play golf.....WHAT a 2 year old and a 4 year old picked golf over ice cream. I guess one good thing is they saved me a couple of pounds, on that note you know you don't need ice cream when your beautiful little man says as Im putting his pjs on "look mom I have a big belly just like you!" So will work out tomorrow!! Maybe Ill walk to Summer Delight thats got to cancel out chocolate chip cookie dough.!! Right?!?!?!




No comments:

My Blog List

The growing McDougall family............

About Me

Prince albert, Saskatchewan, Canada

Max McDougall

Max McDougall

Grady McDougall

Grady McDougall