Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Begins






















Our Christmas has started early this year! We are so lucky and so very spoiled!! We have been very busy visiting, eating, eating opening presents..... we even got to go skating for a bit!!! To be honest I enjoyed the rink burger more then the outdoor fun!!! I think Grady did too!Max is very concerned about how Santa is going to get here he was up very late the other night trying to figure out how Santa would get thru our fireplace doors??????? Well thank goodness we have watched "Prep and Landing" (Disney Special if you haven't seen it google it, it is a must see!!!) Anyways I told Max that elves are around to help Santa get in and out "wayne" will open the doors for him.............."I don't want Elves in my house!!!!!" Who knows what the question will be tonight??!?!?!?! Tate did take the attention away from Christmas for a little bit!!!!!! It would be a toss up if Santa and Tate arrived at the same time!!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

No comments:

My Blog List

The growing McDougall family............

About Me

Prince albert, Saskatchewan, Canada

Max McDougall

Max McDougall

Grady McDougall

Grady McDougall