Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Dinner







Off we went to Uncle Barry and Auntie Debbie's for supper and I ate way too much again (I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!) We sat infront of the fire and let Max and Grady entertained us we even caught a bit of Christmas Vacation (a must to do over the holidays!!!!!) I hate how fast Christmas goes by!!! It was a fantastic holiday I can not wait till next year!!!!!!!!! I do just need a little break from the cold first!!!!! Its too bad that we cant keep everyone home!!!!! We never have enough time!!!!! As soon as someone figures how to get Christmas to slow down please call me!!

Ps
We miss Lindsay, Phay and Lowen!!!! We didnt even get to say good bye,
xoxox

No comments:

My Blog List

The growing McDougall family............

About Me

Prince albert, Saskatchewan, Canada

Max McDougall

Max McDougall

Grady McDougall

Grady McDougall