Tuesday, August 5, 2008

You can't help but laugh




Max grabbed the hose at the lake on Saturday and we said not to spray us (1st mistake) my Aunt just said go take it from him, well I have been in this situation before and my beautiful little man is a little devil and will turn on his own mother!!!! So once he started spraying all of us (we were in the trailer, I guess the carpet did need to be cleaned) we just shut the door but then realized the garlic toast was outside, so I took one for the team and went and got it that little bugger chased me down the pathway soaking me thank goodness my dad ran around the trailer and turned off the hose...............we couldn't help but laugh!!!!!!

No comments:

My Blog List

The growing McDougall family............

About Me

Prince albert, Saskatchewan, Canada

Max McDougall

Max McDougall

Grady McDougall

Grady McDougall

Blog Archive