Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Carlene & Greg's Wedding











I'm sorry my blog is so crazy stuff isn't in order........ it feels like I blinked and July was over! We were so busy we've been to lots of beaches, farms, parties...............lovin every minute of it!!!!!!!! And since its that time of year we will also be going to the fair..................I know the boys will love it and I will eat too much it will be a great time!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully it doesn't rain like it did at the parade!!!! I wish it was summer at least 10 months of the year, we get to do so many more things and spend so much more time with our friends and family!!! Hope everyone is having a great week!!!!

No comments:

My Blog List

The growing McDougall family............

About Me

Prince albert, Saskatchewan, Canada

Max McDougall

Max McDougall

Grady McDougall

Grady McDougall

Blog Archive