Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fathers Day





Today was a slower day we have been working really hard so it was great just to hang out!!! Mark has been working really hard in the yard, he only gets 4 days at home and they go by way too fast!!! Max & Grady are so in love with their dad they go nuts every time they see him!!! Thursday evenings are the best!!! Max & Grady get so excited when Mark comes home then Max stays at his heels!!! All I hear is "I want my daddy!!!" Those boys hit the jackpot they have a fantastic dad!!!! They think the world of him and want to be just like him! not a bad thing at all!!! Mark got some great cuddles this weekend I'm so jealous!!! I also hit the dad jackpot!!! My dad spent his Saturday afternoon hauling sod and all he got was an apple fritter and a burger and he's good with that!!! I have to say no one (other than Mark) is cooler than my dad!!!


Happy Fathers Day everyone!!!

No comments:

My Blog List

The growing McDougall family............

About Me

Prince albert, Saskatchewan, Canada

Max McDougall

Max McDougall

Grady McDougall

Grady McDougall