Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Jen & Mandy + 4










Mandy & I went to Saskatoon with the kids today for a quick shopping trip wow am I ever tired. We took them to the Fun Factory and Im sure the kids here at Dolly's heard him scream when we had to leave! All in all it was a great day it was so cute to see them together, so very cute so see them totally crashed on the way home, I forgot how beautiful Max looks when he is sleeping he looks like such an angel, just to think 1 hour before that he was running away from me in the mall screamming and once I would catch him and grab his hand he would do the "drag".........

No comments:

My Blog List

The growing McDougall family............

About Me

Prince albert, Saskatchewan, Canada

Max McDougall

Max McDougall

Grady McDougall

Grady McDougall

Blog Archive