Saturday, October 27, 2007

Me & My boys



Things are going really great here (knock on wood) Sleeping isn't much of what I do but I've realized sleep is over rated!! My boys are way too cute and I don't want to miss a thing, time goes by way too fast!! Max is a talking fool all of a sudden he can say way too many words and even forming sentences I have to translate them a little but its very interesting stuff. He is way too smart!!!! Grady is already moving his head around I'm scared that this little one will be moving way sooner then Max did. Grady was crying yesterday and Max took him his soother and started rocking him and saying shhhhh it was very cute, the soother was somewhat squished into grady's face but it was done thoughtful like. So far so good..........

No comments:

My Blog List

The growing McDougall family............

About Me

Prince albert, Saskatchewan, Canada

Max McDougall

Max McDougall

Grady McDougall

Grady McDougall

Blog Archive