Thursday, August 16, 2007

Whats Up?




Well today Max is 16 months old and as you can see very busy, he has 10 teeth possibly 11 but Im usually scared to check. He is walking/ running everywhere and starting to talk ALOT where oh where does that come from?????? He has said "dad" & "mom" for awhile but now he says "more", "ba" (which means grampa) "ma" (grama), "Shawn", "bad"(when yelling at the dogs) he also said "Dayton" (his cabbage patch doll) and much more interesting words usually very serious. He loves shoes (he can say that too) he has to have one on all of the time and it doesn't matter whos it is. He isn't much for cuddling (unless its with Daddy or grampa) but is giving out kisses. He is with out a doubt his OWN person. Its amazing how fast they become an individual?!?!?!?!?! Just think there is another one brewing. I am about 34 weeks pregnant with a very active baby!!! I just finished work thank goodness because it feels like this baby is going to jump out any second. Max says "baby" but we think he thinks thats what belly buttons are called so we will see what happens when we bring this little one home. I went from being pretty scared to sooooo excited that I get to have 2 babies, I know how hard its going to be but I can't believe how lucky I am!?!?!?!!? I can't wait to have my whole family all snuggled up. We will keep everyone posted on the arrival of the newest McDougall, I can't wait to see what he or she looks like!!!!!!!!

No comments:

My Blog List

The growing McDougall family............

About Me

Prince albert, Saskatchewan, Canada

Max McDougall

Max McDougall

Grady McDougall

Grady McDougall

Blog Archive